What you will learn in this course.
Join award-winning photographer Hannah Couzens for this free tutorial on how to shoot athletes on-location, following her International Women's Day campaign with Asics. This course is supported by Sony UK and Profoto. We'll be shooting in a studio, and out on location to show you how to work on a campaign of this scale, focusing on stylisation.
The tutorial will cover:
- Working with real-world athletes; we'll talk about creating a comfortable environment.
- Camera and lenses; we'll be discussing how to select your camera and lens with a focus on Sony's speed and eye tracking for capturing sport.
- Lighting; we'll talk about using Profoto in both a studio environment and on location. We'll talk through high-speed sync for shooting fast-paced activity.
- Getting the best out of your subjects.
- Tips and tricks for her particular style of work.
Meet the speaker
- Hannah Couzens