What you will learn in this course.
A four-part travel photography masterclass with Tommy Morrison and Sony UK. Each week we will release tutorials to help with your techniques
Join the incredibly talented Tommy Morrison for a four-part deep-dive into travel an lifestyle photography. This course is supported by Sony UK. Tommy has worked for brands such as Huawei, Litra, Mustang Adventures and more. He will give you a full guide on how to get the best images out of your trips and provide career building tips as we go. This course was supported by Sony and LEE Filters.
- Introduction to Tommy Morrison and the type of work he creates
- Planning locations and trips
- Understanding your style and what to shoot
- Shot list
- Summary of what's coming up
- Camera selection - what camera to choose and why; what settings Tommy goes for; how to set up your camera ready for your trip.
- Lens selection - what you need to get the best shots on the move, keeping weight and speed in mind. How to get those quality shots.
- Lee Filters - how to select filters, choose the correct size/adapter and how to attached them. We'll also discuss the new LEE Elements range.
- Tripod - how to make the right decision to balance stability and travel.
- Accessories and extras - what you need for a trip like this, and other items to consider dependant on location and travel method.
- Camera set up and setting choices to get that perfect shot.
- Lens choices alongside filters for weather dependant shooting.
- Composition and angles.
- Contextualising your work - how to make the best travel feed for social.
- Practical shooting tutorial incorporating long exposure and more creative shots.
- Camera set up and setting choices for more creative shots incorporating local wildlife and people.
- Lens choices alongside Lee Filters for weather dependant shooting.
- What to look for to add context; composition and angling.
- Scene selection for optimal results to enhance the full travel story.
- Practical shooting.
- Take away tips and tricks from the full course.
Meet the speaker
- Tommy Morrison
Find more courses like this one
Subscribe to our channels for advice, inspiration, tips & tricks and community feedback.