What you will learn at this event.
The Wex Open Days are back in the form of a nationwide roadshow.
Join us in our Manchester store anytime from 10am – 4pm on the 11th of August for an exciting day of offers and talks.
What you can expect to see:
• Exclusive deals from key manufacturers, including Canon, Sony, Fujifilm, Panasonic and more.
• Buying advice, technical assistance and shooting tips from brand reps and in-store experts.
• Live demonstrations of the latest gear.
• Half-price sensor cleaning voucher; limited numbers available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• Inspirational talks from a variety of professional photographers and filmmakers.
Jack is a professional landscape and nature photographer from Wimborne, Dorset in the South West of England, UK. Through his landscape photography, he strives to capture the change of each season, documenting the ever changing landscape in a fantastical manner. Landscape and nature photography is Jack’s way of being able to capture moments in time; landscapes which tell a story that will last forever.
Professional Studio Lighting with Broncolor
Known for its market-leading lighting solutions, Broncolor has been working on its next range of ground-breaking equipment. The Broncolor Satos Powerpack and Pulso L Head arrive as Broncolor’s most technically advanced studio lighting system yet.
Broncolor’s Chris Burfoot will be talking through these new products and how they are set to revolutionise professional studio lighting. Equipped with an array of next-level features, Chris will demonstrate the power, precision and versatility of these products and how they will elevate your studio photography.
Meet the speaker
- Wex Photo Video
Where the event is taking place.
Wex Photo Video | Manchester
Downing Street Inustrial Estate,
Manchester, M12 6HH
Book a session at Wex Photo Video | Manchester
Subscribe to our channels for advice, inspiration, tips & tricks and community feedback.