Join pro filmmaker Chip Phillips for a tutorial on creating cinematic content with Canon. We'll be heading out to shoot a short, emotive film showcasing a day-in-the-life of a local coffee shop in Worthing. He will talk us through his processes, showing us how he creates beautiful, cinematic pieces, alongside walking us through what life is like as a content creator working on narrative-led pieces. He will also talk through his settings to help you get the best out of your kit.
The course will cover:
• Planning and storyboarding.
• Gear and technical requirements; smooth transitions between shots for faster creation.
• BTS of shooting with set up and settings.
• Discussing work styles, techniques and shooting.
• Tips & tricks on filmmaking, run-and-gun shooting at a fast pace.