What you will learn at this event.
Join Wex and Antonio Pisani, the technical product specialist at Ricoh, for an exclusive photo walk experience with the New Ricoh GR IIIx. This half-day event will be a live street photography session around the city of Leeds. Antonio will provide tips and tricks on how you can get the best out of your gear and offer advice on the latest Ricoh releases and developments.
- Date: Saturday 26th of February, 3.5 hours street photography walk to explore the great city of Leeds.
- Time: 11 am - 2:30 pm, please try and arrive 10min early
- Lunch Break: 12:30pm -13:10pm (lunch not included)
- Meet up location: The Ground Up Coffee inside the Leeds Corn Exchange | Please click the link below for directions.
- Directions: Kiosk The Concourse, The Corn Exchange LS1 7BR
Book early to avoid disappointment! (Only 15 places are available)
The photo walk is suitable for all photographers, no matter your skill level.
- By attending this Photo Walk, you will have an exclusive chance to get a 10% discount to purchase the Ricoh GRIIIx, the GRIII or the GRIII Street Edition and a 30% discount on any Ricoh accessories for these cameras.
- You will be provided with a Free SD card on the day to test the Ricoh GRIIIx; Limited numbers of cameras that will rotate during the day; please make sure to bring and use your camera on this walk too.
Please remember to dress accordingly for the weather on the day.
Please note that you will need to book a session prior to attending.
What you will need
- Your camera
- Suitable clothes
Meet the speaker
- Ricoh | Antonio Pisani
Where the event is taking place.
Leeds Corn Exchange
Leeds Corn Exchange,
Leeds, LS1 7BR
Book a session at Leeds Corn Exchange
Subscribe to our channels for advice, inspiration, tips & tricks and community feedback.