Wex Workshop: Panasonic EVA-1 for Commercial Use with Jim Marks
Monday 4th February, 10:30am - 3pm
Join filmmaker Jim Marks for this thorough overview of the Panasonic EVA-1 camcorder. This will be a relaxed, informal and interactive session in which you will learn:
- Ideal camera configurations for commercial shooting
- An understanding of the menu structure and features
- How and when to use the dual-ISO functionality
- Best practice for high frame rate shooting
- Getting the best of out the internal Codec
- Using and processing Pro Res Raw from the 5.7K Raw output with the Atomos Shogun Inferno to maximise production value and flexibility in post
There will be an opportunity to ask the filmmaker any questions you might have about shooting with this camcorder system, as well as get hands-on with a fully set up rig. If you or company have been considering the EVA-1 as your next production workhorse then this session is the ideal comprehensive overview.
Jim Marks is a commercial photographer, director and DoP, and an avid user of the LUMIX GH series. His impressive client list includes the BBC, Channel 4, National Geographic, Virgin, Disney and ITV. He has worked alongside a number of celebrities such as Madonna, Hugh Laurie, Alesha Dixon and Rowan Atkinson.