Shooting commercial landscape photography workshop with Josh Brown
Saturday 27th April, 10am - 2pm
Ferry Road Pay and Display Car Park, Walberswick, Southwold IP18 6TZ
Looking to develop your confidence as a landscape photographer or develop your experience of using a mixture of ND and graduated filters? Then this session will certainly point you in the right direction! You will cover a range of subject matters and develop your photographic technique.
Bring your camera and enthusiasm for a brilliant half-day workshop along the Suffolk Coast. This photography workshop is aimed at photographers of all levels.
We will cover:
• Briefing on the filter kits available at the workshop (covering adapter rings, filter holders, ND filters, graduated filters)
• How to use the manual controls on your DSLR/Mirrorless camera
• How to balance settings to cater for landscape photography
• Understanding ISO, shutter speed and aperture
• The importance of using a tripod
• Setting up your camera (including discussion of shooting in RAW, rule of thirds and composition)
• Camera kit and lenses (including the pros and cons of telephoto and prime lenses)
• Demonstration on how to correctly set up a tripod.
• Shooting more precisely (coming home with more images you’re happy with)
You will need:
• DSLR/Mirrorless camera
• Suitable lens/es (wide angle preferably)
• Your tripod
• ND/graduated filters
• Spare battery
• Appropriate clothing
• Memory card
Josh Brown is a landscape photographer based in Norwich, Norfolk. Josh’s landscape work has taken him around the globe. Over the last couple of years he has photographed Western Australia extensively, shooting in locations such as Perth and Busselton. You can find a large selection of Josh’s work for sale on his website.