Profoto and fashion photography masterclass with Andy Hoang | Tips and tricks to full set-up
Monday 9th March, 10:00am - 4:00pm
Light lunch provided
This course will help you learn how to photograph fashion photography professionally. It will improve your shooting techniques and introduce the importance of the crew you use for set up. You will also learn more about set design alongside hints and tips when using the Profoto gear.
Andy Hoang will be on hand all day to assist you in taking photos and help you develop your techniques to get those crucial portfolios shots. This workshop it directed at people looking to expand their fashion portfolios outside of the normal shoots you see in this field.
Schedule for the day:
- Demonstration and camera set up
- Set design example
- Watching the makeup artist at work
- Studying the stylist
- Set up of Profoto B10 Kit for fill lighting.
- Demonstration of the best approach to shooting
- Opportunity to shoot for your portfolios
- Continue shooting the set with Andy
- Tips and tricks on how to get the best angles and shots
- Critique and review your images from the day
You will need:
- Your DSLR/CSC camera
- Spare battery
- Memory card
- Tripod (optional)
Established in 1997, Wex Photo Video has helped over 800,000 photographers and videographers achieve their goals. Wex’s dedication to service, expertise and customer satisfaction is underpinned by competitive prices and the largest range of any UK photo and video retailer, with over 19,000 products. The website is complemented by a specialist Customer Contact team, Showroom and extensive online content. Customers can contact Wex seven days a week by phone, email, live chat, social media or in person.