Exploring sound with Sennheiser
Thursday 23rd April, 10am – 4pm
Light lunch included
During this course, you will learn in depth knowledge of how best to capture sound for your videos and projects, alongside which microphone to choose and how best to use them in every scenario.
Sennheiser Sound Academy A4V course is for anyone who wants to improve the sound on their videos - whether you are shooting weddings, corporates, interviews, marketing content, documentaries, wildlife, vlogging and more. You will discover how to take your work to the next level.
A variety of products and technologies will be covered on the day, including:
- The importance of excellent audio
- Different microphone types - every scenario covered
- Polar patterns demystified
- Post-acquisition - monitoring and recording best practices
- Top mics/shotguns/booms
- Wireless microphones - the basic science behind radio frequencies
- LAV mics - how to use, how to attach and other tips
- How to cope with unwanted noise
- Recording 3D spatial sound
This course will take you through all you need to know when shooting with sound. Don’t miss out as spaces are limited.
Established in 1997, Wex Photo Video has helped over 800,000 photographers and videographers achieve their goals. Wex’s dedication to service, expertise and customer satisfaction is underpinned by competitive prices and the largest range of any UK photo and video retailer, with over 19,000 products. The website is complemented by a specialist Customer Contact team, Showroom and extensive online content. Customers can contact Wex seven days a week by phone, email, live chat, social media or in person.